Health & Safety Statement
Construction Photography takes the Health and Safety issue very seriously.
We have been awarded a CHAS certification in November 2007 thanks to our outstanding track record for the last seven years whether on site with our contributing photographers on photo and Video Production or within the office with our staff. The Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) is a government body which gives accreditation to companies that meet the UK standards in areas such as technical ability, equalities, insurance cover, environment and health and safety.
Our statement of general policy is:
• To provide adequate control of the health & safety risks arising from our work activities
• To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health & safety
• To provide and maintain safe equipment
• To ensure safe handling and use of substances
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for staff
• To ensure all staff are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training
• To prevent accidents and work related ill health
• To maintain safe and health working conditions
• To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Our web based photo and Video Production tool (www.shoottracker.com) provides all our contributors with the latest health and safety information for each job allowing our assignments managers to enter the necessary risk assessments or specific health and safety risks identified on site by our clients and highlighted during the site inductions. We are proud to boost a zero tolerance and zero fault record out of over 3,700 assignments.
News Room - Read our latest News.
Get a Press or Book Publisher account.
World of Imagery
Royalty Free CDs